Friday, November 12, 2010

Vlc Player Showing Problem With Undf Format

NOTD: raspberry jelly

Hey your cute:)

want to show you a short one my beloved hot coatings. Actually, it's mean of me, because he no longer available. It is one of the Yves Rocher mini-coatings, which last year were available around Christmas. The color is very fascinated me then and a short time later, I had to buy another bottle, since it only contains 3 ml;) If it is the color "Framboise Jelly," I would describe it as a dark pink. It looks very fresh and actually . Something "gel"

Here is the contact pattern, including the usual quirks;)



given gabs today kindly also a perfect match with my sweater:) Does not it?



I've just looked again at the Yves Rocher homepage, whether limit the paint for this Christmas are already. Yes they do - look here - 4 different coatings are: Nude Rose, velvet-red, velvet-gray and transparent - silver. The last I have on me See each case. They all cost only 1.75 €, but it is really a tiny vial. In P2 I think the paint is three times the amount mentioned for about the same price;)


So and now again something completely different: I've actually done it on the 50-mark reader. .. WOOOOOOOW THANK YOU! :) I would like to give my dear readers a very happy little back. Would you rejoice because a little competition? Or should I prefer to wait until 100 and then invest it something bigger? Haha if I ever get that far ... : D

So it's all good times Dear Ones)
your Holy

0 comments:

Post a Comment