Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pregnant Or Prego Nadine Jansen

P2 free allowances drawn up:)

Hey you! :)

Surely you've all heard of the action in DM: There is always a P2 eyeshadow eyeliner to Balea razors and P2 to the wipes. Yesterday, I browsed and then sometimes one each taken from each.
We came up with the eyeliner in metallic bronze and a Lidschattenduo in Pink / Purple (name is broken, something with Flower).

I also discovered the retro is chic MNY LE. Most did not interest me, the green nail polish was especially true for him to be there. He certainly looks at nails totally out of place from, but anyway: D




A few quick swatches of eyeliner and eye shadow:


That was my little shop: ) About the wipes I have to report even before they make a very good impression.

Do you have a few extra P2 products creamed off?

Dearest greetings, your Holy

0 comments:

Post a Comment