Monday, November 29, 2010

Knee Is Stiff After Acl And Meniscus Surgery

Manhattan Party Glam Eyeshadow Wild Berry

Hello my friends:)

early side with me today is all covered in snow and I'm actually a little humor in winter:) it was snowing with you too?

like this, I present you today the Wild Berry range, I find their colors fit great in the winter. Here you can also see a bit of my winter wonderland:)


it in the range of 5 colors are included, which can darkest three I describe are difficult, so I will show you just how geswatcht they look on my hand:



A base I have not used, the colors are so pigmented, very good. If they are wet plotting, they also come out really great, totally farbinsensiv and beautiful metallic. They are all schimmrig to glitzrig.
About the durability on the eye, I can now say anything bad, with a base as long they keep with me by, like most other eye shadow, almost the whole day.

The only thing that could criticize what you are "missing the berry, the colors are mainly for my eye monosyllables-brown, only the darkest purple has a clear impact. Bother me but not so much because I still really liked the colors and have my opinion, a good quality.

in the next couple days I'll show definitely a Amu, I have made up with the eyeshadow! Then you certainly get a better idea.

Winter Greetings, Your Holy:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment