Thursday, November 11, 2010

Accutane And Decongestant

My new banana friend

Hey lovelies!

As I recently noted before, I am now in possession of a new brush. It's just an absolute godsend! I found it in TK Maxx, where I have never actually fallen. There were several brushes of the mark "Twelve kb from KENT." of which I have never heard anything. Her?
So there it was also a panel brush that struck me immediately because of his great form: relatively short bristles, formed into an egg. He saw the same look as if he is ideally suited to the crease. Actually, I wanted take two of them, but there was only one: (
He now looks like:



was the first time I used it when I eyeshadow I painted with the green Catrice have. That was the ultimate WOW factor! Everything was so simple, the color ran be processed in a gem of banana and in the outer corner of eye. was the result inspired me. Woah, I LOVE this brush!

The hairs are soft, I'm sure that there are natural hair. He has a bit of resistance and therefore it can apply paint, great. Its length is only 13 cm, but I find it very handy! I also find it with the red handle even quite stylish:) Of course I forgot the most important: It has cost only 5 €! I'm soo sad that it gave him only once.

I probably see me the other brushes in this company also, since I was already convinced before that the quality very much. Have you had any experience with these brushes? If it comes to that, she must see you at this! :)

bristly Greetings, your Holy

0 comments:

Post a Comment