Monday, November 8, 2010

Japanese Chikan Account

[date]: This and That

Yeah cool, I was tagged once again! And although the fruits , thanks:)

Have the second Category once again to "Teen" is set, I mean less then 18-19 but rather 12-16;)


first Favorite animated series
childhood Maya the Bee, Wicky, The Smurfs, The Animals of Farthing Wood (does anyone?), Winnie the Pooh and a few other
Teen: Since I had my serious anime phase: Detective Conan, Beyblade, One Piece, Inu Yasha, DBZ, well, everything hergab what RTL2 so;)
today: I see hardly any TV today, if it be but the Simpsons \u0026lt;3 Or Spongebob!

second Favorite series
childhood mainly the already mentioned above, plus the item with the mouse:)
Teen: Also see above, with 16, I also had an OC-phase and McLeod's Daughters
Today: As said the Simpsons, Scrubs \u0026lt;3, and again One Piece or OC

third Favorite Movies
childhood We have seen so ne great GridPPwiki 92 532 times, got the name unfortunately forgotten: (Also, things like The Lion King, The Little Mermaid and ohhhhhhhhhhh - The Land Before Time \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 is in great demand, my brother and I were toootale Dino-Fans!
Teen: Then came love schmaltz then many great films, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, a bunch;)
Today: reluctant to restrict myself to certain films. In any case, I was thrilled recently: Avatar, Inception, the Step Up parts, the shaft

4th Favorite music
childhood In early childhood I have the heard what my parents have heard, it was like: Cliff Richard and Marianne Rosenberg: D Later, I read me then my brother also scooters, Eiffel 65 and Eminem inspire
Teen: began Sun from 11/12 I to listen to (again by my brother) bands like Linkin Park, Papa Roach, System Of A Down, etc.. Very high rate were also to Nirvana and other rock bands. Or anime music: D
Today: no idea where I start there:) Still more rock / metal like Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Billy Talent, Korn. Then I get up again but really into the Beatles and Queen. Or even on stuff like Justin Timberlake oO
to dance even what direction it should RnB / House
be very strange, I know: D I just love the 5th of each a little

Favorite magazine
childhood Na which is probably the Mickey Mouse:) Mamas and gossip magazines
Teen: Subscribes I had the Mega Hiro (Anime newspaper ...) and the girl or the girl, no idea what.
today: I read hardly any newspapers, I only ever buy puzzle books. Oh, I like the les Capuszeitung:)

6th Your hero
childhood My Stuffed Animals!
Teen: There were several phases: Kai Hiwatari from Beyblade time XD or Chester from Linkin Park and Daron Malakian of System of a Down
Today: Of course I do;) Ne I always admire many people, especially the musicians of my favorite bands!


Oh, that was kind of nice:) I hope you'll have so much fun to have:

... and who even the desire has to do with:)

soon, your Holy

0 comments:

Post a Comment