Monday, November 15, 2010

Rc Helicopter Shopsin Mumbai

[Review]: Balea Soft & Care Revitalizing Wipes

Hello my dear readers!

Today I want to tell you about my experience with cleaning cloths, which are free for P2 eye shadow to exist.


Lately, I've occasionally used cloths, if it had to go fast or go. So far I had which of Johnson's and that of Ross, I think Isana or so.
And I had always been a problem: They burned! And not only to the eyes, but in the whole face, after a short rose. I still wonder whether the cloth or was due to the lotion? In particular, the Amu-removal order was always pretty painful.
So I thought then that this will probably be so in all tissues ...


But I was surprised:) The burn Baleatücher almost not at all, only partly in the eye, which is not to compare but my previous experiences. I'm really excited and wonder why. The fabric is relatively soft and slightly napped.


soaked the whole thing with a "Vitamin Cocktail", which among others also should contain milk proteins. Somehow it smells a bit milky, similar to yogurt;) Also a bit fruity. I like the smell very good!

The application is for a total of simple and relatively pleasant. One need only wipe a little longer, so are all Mascarareste in the cloth, but I have seen with other tissues otherwise.

Conclusion: green thumb for these cloths, they have really surprised me! Finally, no more pain;) The smell is very pleasant.


Some of you have also bought or what? Have you ever tried it, as you find them so?

Love, your Holy

0 comments:

Post a Comment