Friday, December 17, 2010

Transported Cars Gta Sa

Artdeco Perfect definition Macara: Presentation and carrying pictures

Hello my friends!

Like some other bloggers, I have also sent applications to test a Artdeco mascara and luckily I can actually Try it yourself:) So I took a few weeks, the Perfect Definition Mascara in the mailbox. To which it is to go today.


From the outside, I find the very chic silver packaging makes her something. What the promises mascara, I copy all times by the bold art deco side, for that is a lot:

2-in-1: The combination of growth-enhancing eyelashes and jet black mascara - in one product!
The highly effective multi-active complex of peptides and a Bioenergizer increases the density of the eyelashes, it strengthens from inside and makes them more resistant. The nourishing formulation was combined with a creamy, deep black Mascaratextur - for high-tech care and perfectly inked lashes in one step.
Already by single inks on the day, the eyelash growth within one month increased by 170% .*
The creamy, deep black Mascaratextur allows optimal color output and creates a flawless lashes effect with perfect separation and exact definition of each individual eyelash convinced. The special precision brush was designed to be as close as possible to the eyelashes to start. Thus, each individual, no matter how fine eyelash directly from root to tip optimally coated with active materials, modeled and optically.
The result is seductive, long eyelashes, emphasize your eyes and give you the overwhelming charisma.
The mascara is mineral oil, lanolin and fragrance free.
* of daily use, within 4 weeks - confirmed by independent scientific organizations

Ums In short : length separation. and growth.

Then we come to times of brush: It is relatively narrow, as it did in most cases is lengthening mascaras of the case. The bristles are arranged in a spiral-shaped and sprinkled with quite a lot of product.




You see now each before and after pictures from the front and from below:







Because, I think, make some, here's a picture with 2 layers of mascara:

Now for my opinion: I must say that I have Macaras have seen that separate the lashes better. They stick together but not too bad. The promised length I can see it. Nevertheless, I realized with time that they can easily crumble clumps together and the longer I use it.
On other blogs I've read that some have even received a dried mascara, may also mean a little older, who white.
You still works and I use them every day to also test the growth effect. So far I have not experienced any yet. I was also shocked but honestly, if my eyelashes 170% would be longer: D
the way, the result with the 2 layers and not at all like me. But that was never the case with a mascara, I'm not one to give up the cracks eyelashes;)

Overall, I think the mascara is not bad, they would buy me at that price (about 15 € not) but. Since there are lower-priced copies certainly accomplish the same;)

So the secret of the Masacara is also revealed.

Dearest greetings, your Holy

0 comments:

Post a Comment