Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Schwarzkopf Products Online

EOTD: Experiment in brown

Huhu dear readers!

My Amu today consists entirely of my new favorites Catrice . The experimental part is that this time I made up much of the eyelid also had. It came over me and just have the eye shadow was almost on the eyebrow, very unusual but somehow nice. But I feel that my camera wegschummelt always a little bit. Imagine so easy before, the color extends even further to the above;)





What do you think because of it, make-up so far over the eyelid out and how you do it yourself with you?
me it has so in the end very well fallen, in brown, it does not look so dramatic. In a more intense color would probably look quite different

Now a word about the eye shadow. I like all three sounds wonderful. Probably you can it on the form no longer tell them apart, I'm sorry, the swatches but they're easily recognizable. Strong am I still excited by the dark brown clay, which really, really great is pigmented, you really have to be careful because he is very soft and buttery. He can, however, class-blind and through him I came on the idea of the far-to-above-Hide. This is so far the best matte eyeshadow, which I encountered am!

That's it from me again!
your Holy

0 comments:

Post a Comment