Monday, December 6, 2010

Topical Steroids And Breastfeeding

A chivalrous EOTD

Hey you!

Darn it, the post should already Sunday online go, so I probably verpeilt something:) Here he is now!

As I announced, I show you the most recently presented in eye shadow application.
Since he is so bright, I have it applied to the entire eyelid, the crease I have a darker gray points from the Essence range Surfer Babe. Would be better to take another;) Thats has given an eyeliner with the gray Essence Geleyeliner
Viola, many pictures:










Hopefully you recognize the beautiful sheen to some extent. I think the eye shadow really pretty and was not disappointed when I used it. According to one or another layer of the effect is really good out on the eye. In the pictures, he even looks a bit golden, I think.

the lip gloss from the picture I present you this week, you may be curious:)

Take care dear ones
your Holy

0 comments:

Post a Comment