Thursday, December 16, 2010

Nightmare Campus Online Watch

Catrice Glamourama: Longlasting Lip Cream 020 Life's A Stage

So, now there is finally something going on!

around here is so much material but I'm just not to post it, sorry: / Right now I am very excited in getting Christmas presents, so early I was never turn!

It should, however, as the title says, go to the Lip Cream by Catrice offered in the Glamourama LE.


Something in Gibts normal range as far as I know still do not know the Lipcreams only P2. The packaging promises:
"cream-fluid lip gloss, intense color and shine" - as far as nice!




As you can see on the Swatch is the Lipcream even rather opaque, the color is quite intense, as promised, I like:) As you probably noticed you, I'm with color descriptions are my problems ... I would describe it as a pale peach, creamy pink with a good shot. Watch the hand meets the color way better as the following lip Swatch:



Here you can see for the effect to the lips: As promised intense and shiny. The coverage is really not too bad
Then there would be consistency: It reminds me very strongly to the P2 Lipcreams, I would even say they feel just the same, that is already relatively strong and sticky. For this reflects an increased shelf life, I have not measured it but as two hours provides the Lipcream safe.
I also must say that I Catrice Lipcream easier to Apply than those of P2. They were with me always very uneven. As you may see in the picture is by Catrice no problem:)

My conclusion: Ne-class paint can, apply to all ok and well covered. I'm satisfied and can recommend it! There are, moreover, also a red variety, which is just falling very opaque!

with you if something is left, once cast a glance on it, I have not looked back:)

love snow Greetings, Your Holy

0 comments:

Post a Comment