Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Implantation Bleeding And Fluttering

Catrice Absolute Eye Colour: 080 Help! I Am 070 & Stranded Copper's Mr. Fields

Hello my friends!

course I want you, the (so far) last Catrice eyeshadows in my collection is not lacking: The duo "Help Stranded I Am" and the single "Mr. Copper's Fields"


I think they pretty much are the most popular of the new range, at least I've read a lot of them. Therefore, I've taken it one day and I must say, I have not looked back:) Now I will speak for themselves once the swatches, I think you can assign the eye shadow.


you see the colors at the top and bottom with no base. All three colors come out beautifully with a base, the two bright tones are not not quite as intense, but not invisible.
I'm especially excited the dark brown Tone that is sooo super pigmented! He really is butter soft, but crumbles a bit to take money deal yet.

Above all, the Lidschattenduo get hold of a place in my heart, you can ham a beautiful super easy to Amu and the colors go together great.


Like the last time will be next Amu again, which I have made up the three presented with eye shadow.

you soon my love!
your Holy

0 comments:

Post a Comment