Friday, December 3, 2010

D2nt Bot Howto Install

[Review]: Manhattan Soft Mat Lipcream 54L

Hey my friends:)

A while ago I told you once before reports of a Soft Mat Lipcream, then in color 56K . Because I like to wear these relatively, I once made shelf in Manhattan in search of the new colors. It has also provided me and spoke to one: the 54L. Please look to the general properties in the above linked post, because the two have since Lipcreams no differences. Here it is just about the color go


Although the color code is similar to the other Lipcream, the colors are very different. This is for my eyes to a bright, fresh red, even that may be suitable for everyday use. In this description I have to think alike to Cindy Mac. Below you can see the comparison with the other Lipcream and that same lipstick on the Mac. The clear comparison here is already in the texture of the two lity resulting: The LIpcream is extremely opaque and dull, of course, while the less intense color Lippie and is slightly shiny. Moreover, the Lipcream a piece of dark and little coral.


course is also a lip Swatch:


My conclusion: The color is really beautiful and unique, like with a matte effect with the really good. In fact, I wear the Lipcream sometimes in everyday life, but also happy to leave.
I especially like right now the Lipcreams because absolutely nothing sticks and it so comes to not conflict with hair, wind, and lips;)

I hope I could give you an impression:)

love greets you all the Holy

0 comments:

Post a Comment