Monday, January 31, 2011

What's The Difference Between Bengali And Paki

MAC - MSF Northern Light

On my birthday I have with eBay USA, a MAC Part of an auction to which I had already cast an eye for a while: the Northern Light Mineralize Skinfinish. This MSF is LE from flash Tronic (2007).


for the swatches, I compared with Northern Light petticoat. They are similar, but still some differences: petticoat is longer pink, Northern Light has many corals and also contains some coarse glitter particles (it looks good on the second Swatch image) The color difference can be seen on the fingers (first Swatch image) best. . I have already used and I'm very excited, it's a really nice fresh paint and can also take good solo as Rouge.

left: Northern Light, right: Petticoat

top: Northern Light, below: Petticoat

0 comments:

Post a Comment