Thursday, January 27, 2011

Combat Action Badge Template

Yves Rocher - raspberry vinegar rinse

through various blogs I have become aware of the raspberry vinegar rinse by Yves Rocher. I usually buy at Yves Rocher not see the products and talk to me somehow I associate with my Yves Rocher youth is thus somehow a Tenniemarke for me. I know that's nonsense, my mother ordered as well as regularly, but somehow it so in my mind blown * g *


Well back to flush: something I almost always is anfixt raspberry scent. I love raspberries and that is why I buy almost everything that smells like it. Also made me curious about the unusual consistency.
The raspberry vinegar rinse is in fact as fluid as water. Thus I find the application a bit tricky, it's not easy to distribute them evenly. The best method proved to be for me to give a splash in the palm and then spread into the hair. After applying They should be like any other flush thoroughly with clean water.
Flushing smells really great to raspberries, the smell is after the hair washing but not gone. The hair will shine more after application, I was not able to identify with me. The only difference I notice is the hair comb can be a little better.
150ml regular cost 9,95 €, but the flushing often reduced by 50% and thus acquire for 4,95 €.


My conclusion: Great smell, with moderate effect. For the money, unfortunately for me no need to buy product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment