Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Picnik Quotes For Best Mates

My nail wheels + NOTD

Hello my friends!

The light is now so extremely bad that I could make no reasonable Photos and you so still can not imagine my 10 favorite paints: (
this I'll show you my nail wheels which I've ordered a few weeks ago for 10 € at Ebay

..


The enthusiasm was huge, as they were there and of course I have to brush them all the same. I have decided to sort them by brand, rather than by color. If I should forget someday, as which looks like paint, I'm still the same ne list made out which paint is sitting.



little freaky, I know: D

Finally, I show you still a little puny picture of my nails, as they appeared very recently. The paint, I will soon present, along with 9 other candidates;)



fingers crossed that the light is in the next few days, mercifully, then you'll have decent pictures again!

Dearest greetings, your Holy

0 comments:

Post a Comment