Sunday, January 2, 2011

Menopause Aching Legs

blog or banner space at Blogger

In April 2010 I had the project Blogger United already briefly . I supported the nice project for networking Bloger_innen through a link on my blog, and by publishing links to my blog posts on facebook . And I'm on the just concluded draw banner space became interested've tweeted about and thereby participated in the draw. And the great Surprise for me: I am pleased to have won even ! Thanks to Bloggers United for the organization!
Following the information I have made times fast adjacent banner (hingehuddelt) and to increase the recognition integrated into the blog. This is also already on the page Blogger United as one of the four banners in the left column under "other bloggers". Hopefully by this one way or the other more on my blog.
If this were the case, I ask them now to understand if in the first weeks of the new year by mid-February, only very few new posts to come when I'm in my thesis, especially in the final phase and has priority.

Update:
is now also the Blog Directory of Blogger United available and my blog is listed in the category Politics .

0 comments:

Post a Comment