Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Can You Take Cymbalta With Excedrin

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24h

After so excited about my Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner was, I thought to myself I sometimes test the new Maybelline gel eyeliner. Paddy had to indoor and outdoor so very postive expressed about this and so I was curious how the settlement would probably have to Bobbi Brown. Purchased


I have the Black color 06 Pink Diamonds in DM for 8.95 €. The Eyeliner is sold the same with a suitable brush.
The brush is okay, you can go with him thin and thick lines also is determined by the resistance he was right. The look of eyeliner pot I find cheap, frosted glass with a screw-like at a soda bottle * g *.
The color 06 Black Pink Diamonds, is a deep pink with fine black mica. Applied it is barely noticeable, I had real problems make it visible on the swatches.

flash

daylight

application of eyeliner can be quite good, he glides comfortably and is distributed fairly evenly. To achieve the ideal coverage I need more time, however, go into the crucible. Quality of the job I would classify him among the Alverde gel eyeliners and the Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner. The packaging promises
24h support and I was sadly disappointed. After 5 hours the tail of my eyeliner fuzzy and blurred. By comparison with Bobbi Brown was after a whole day still carry everything in place.


My Conclusion: The Maybelline eyeliner gel ideal if you want to try it with the gel eyeliner and eyeliner is not as practiced. It is much easier to use than the Alverde eyeliner. But, if you desire a perfect fit all day about which I recommend quite clear that Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment