Monday, February 21, 2011

What Is The Average Cost For A Cater

Review: Lush - Christmas Eve

If I am sick, I know our bathtub always appreciated especially! This time I tried out a bubble bar, which I got a present from my girlfriend. It is Christmas Eve and as the name suggests, this is part of the Bubble Bar Lush winter collection. Even though this bar is not currently available, I still want to get rid of my opinion - after all, Christmas is coming again and again;)

The amount of foam this time I was a bit disappointed. The past, all the bubble bars I have tried from Lush, the amount of foam well mad! I also have this time, as usual, half a bar directly under the water jet crumbled and what you see is the much less foam than usual The foam, however, as always, very fine pores and stops super long and the water was pretty lilac colored farbend.
Bubble Bar The smell of jasmine and ylang ylang. The aroma is slightly heavier, I felt him to be pleasant reassuring. A Christmas Eve
costs € 5.35 and lasts for two to bathe (or even swim if you want a very large amount of foam).


My conclusion: A Bubble
bar with really great scent! I would buy any time for yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment