Friday, February 4, 2011

What Does The Paddle Attachement Look Like

OPI - Not like the movies

Not like the movies have inspired me by all four Katy Perry immediately paints the most! The paint is so insanely great ♥ Forget Chanel Black Pearl, this paint him loose tops! It is a
duochrome paint, the color is a silver-anthracite with fine silver glitter particles and depending on the light the paint appears green or purple.
The mission of the mini-OPI lacquer is more difficult compared to the original size. I first have to get used to it I have something more in the bottle, so the job became a bit thin. Alternatively, three layers were also ne way Unfortunately I only noticed when making the photos the paint is still a bit sheer. Otherwise
is really a super nice color and it is for me repays a candidate because I'm going to bring in big!

in daylight, 2 coats of paint, without topcoat


with flash, 2 coats of paint, without topcoat

0 comments:

Post a Comment