Saturday, February 19, 2011

Usps Parcel Post Packaging

Guhl - Pure & Invigorating spa water and ginger

On a recent bad buy-Secret Santa Spray this was mentioned by Guhl and it proved to be a real treasure for me!
especially in winter, I often struggle with dry scalp. The constant heating air gets my skin is not easy. I tried the spray without any expectations of easy and was so excited that I already have bought a new bottle as a backup. In DM I paid € 2.95 for 125ml content.


Application: They sprayed the spray directly on the scalp and some in the lengths. Then massage the liquid is an easy and combs through the hair. The spray is no longer flushed.

effect: The scalp is not dry, it itches nothing and disappear any scales. Also, let your hair comb through better. The spray
complained the hair in any way, they will not speed greasy.

My conclusion: This product is a real surprise for me! I could not find any negative features and I'll buy more again! Apologies

0 comments:

Post a Comment