Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wrestling Outfitters Manchester

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner - Black Mauve Shimmer Ink

After my first Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner - the Forest Shimmer Ink - so excited, I've indulged in another last month. The crucible with 3G content has cost me at Douglas 21 €.


The Color Black Mauve Shimmer Ink No. 23 is an eggplant with gold-colored mica particles. I would have liked a bit more purple the color you want, but as it is, it is much for everyday use and still very beautiful.

daylight

flash

The order is the same as the Forest Shimmer Ink very slight of hand and also the durability is really great again, no blur or run, even after several hours of wear.
has changed the way Bobbi Brown packing the Geleyeliner minimal. The packaging looks a little different and also the lid of the pot is now no more but Matt Black High Gloss. I felt the dull little more practical as it looks because no fingerprints, but otherwise I find both equally beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment