Friday, March 4, 2011

Dots Invalid Pregnancy Test

MAC - Pro Long Wear Foundation

Now, after nearly two months of testing time, I want to tell you now my opinion on the Pro Long Wear products from Mac.
The Pro Long Wear Foundation was my first Mac Foundation, before I have a used by Clinique which was unfortunately a bit too dark though. I can apply it for myself on a Mac make-up date and I liked right away, yet the natural result of balancing. I have combination skin with a very bright, unfortunately, very troubled skin, the Foundation is in the tone of NC 15, the Concealer (about which I again separately review) NW 15

Pro Long Wear Foundation NC 15

comparison
above: Pro Long Wear Concealer NW 15
below: Pro Long Wear Foundation NC 15

The Foundation is a glass bottle with integral pump dispenser. You can find the pump mechanism, which I find especially useful for traveling.
The Pro Long Wear Foundation costs 30 € for 30ml contents. I think that's really okay, you do not need much product and therefore I suppose I will survive very long with a bottle.

had at my former Foundations I often feel that my wegwandert makeup during the day. So all this was not as nice spread evenly and precisely the places you want to have better clad, come to light. This is not at that of the Foundation Case. The make-up remains the whole day on the spot.

The Maccin had used the make-up date a skunk brush, I wear make-up brush with the Foundation of Zoeva on - so I get along very well. For the whole face, I need 2 - 2 1 / 2 pumps, depending on how anxious my skin looks. The make-up covers very delicate, it does not fill up the cracks. I would describe the opacity well as moderate, but we can if required also very good layers.
Finally, I always use the MSF natural by Mac (this is also again a review), so I fix her make-up again and dull the skin. Without the MSF me the end result is brilliant, especially in grade I the t-zone always in the course of the day greasing. This combination is my make-up who always looks on the spot and even after the whole day all still out TipTop.
I'm really super happy with my purchase and would buy more repays the Foundation!


The naked truth;)


Foundation + Concealer + MSF

completely painted


I wear the way to the completely made-up image and the Guerlain meteorite powder pearls and I find in the direct comparison to the image with Foundation & Co sees the softening Difference;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment