Saturday, December 6, 2008

Voyager Xl Car Roof Top

Teachers of German song & Schiller bell Germanized

I highly recommend downloading the latest episode of the satirical program fun 5 WDR 5 radio program:
shipment of 4 December 2008
In the Line of satire here is the CDU proposal to enshrine in the constitution German. (When I heard that was, I also asked if the morons have to do in the CDU at the moment really nothing more important)

From Sebastian Krämer the show a wonderfully vicious song that disses the current German teacher brings so 10min 55s from about position. I have I listened to it ten times. Kramer has sooo right. In the new German spelling I will also voice the Nazi.

But do not overdo it, because Thomas Friday shows expertly using the Germanization of the classic " The Song of the Bell " by Schiller (Huh? Yes!) That you can with the purity law too far. Comes immediately after the German teacher's library.

As these podcasts are only a couple of weeks are available do not hesitate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment