Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pes Carinatum Bracing

Dior Addict - High Shine

I once again made a good bargain at Pieper. Meanwhile, it is one of my shopping routine necessarily to look at the Pieper Auslistungstisch for beautiful things;)
time were allowed two lipsticks by Christian Dior of the High Shine line. The regular price is € 26.50 per lipstick, I have to € 13.25 per purchase.


There are my first Dior lipstick and I am very impressed with the quality. They are very lightly on the lips, to feel almost like a Labello and the result is indeed sheer but still clearly visible. Both lipsticks contain very fine mica, the one with the lips pressed together minimally felt. The shelf life is due to the easy formula is not quite so high, I would estimate at about 2 hours. But even if the lipstick is gone already from the lips, the fine mica is still visible. I like very much, for so the lips are never really "naked".
Even the packaging is very pretty! The lipstick is in a metal casing and the sleeve / cover themselves from shimmering rainbow Farbend plastic. Looks different depending on the light, really great!

No. 382 Model Mauve

No. 352 Champagne Blush

top: Champagne Blush No. 352, bottom: 382 Model Mauve

above: Champagne Blush No. 352, bottom: 382 Model Mauve

I have the colors of Model No. 382 and No. 352 Mauve Champagne Blush. Model Mauve, as the name suggests, a bright mauve tone with blue mica and my favorite of the two A truly ♥ great everyday lipstick. Champagne Blush is Coral tone with gold mica. The Gkimmer comes here in Vergelich lipstick on the other out a little stronger.
On the lips, swatches of color difference is not so much out, as he is in reality.

No. 382 Model Mauve

No. 352 Champagne Blush

0 comments:

Post a Comment